2.0
Interest Rate

Charged rental fees on vehicle purchase.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Direct Capital. The most disappointing about direct capital auto loan from Direct Capital was hidden fees and misrepresentation of the total contract amount and how they masked a lease as a loan Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Capital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Direct Capital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments

North Richland Hills, Texas, United States #1261947

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY..Beware of upfront dishonesty about interest rates, and payment terms.

Was quick to take my account information and charge me first and last months payment even after I told them I wasn't getting my equipment for over 2 months.. Not to mention their additional $200 fee for them raping me on the interest rate... When I called to voice my concern they didn't return calls and just passed around to different departments..

Now I get letters about the fine print of this insurance BS that they are going to automatically charge me every month - which was never mention in the application process..SHADY COMPANY - DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM - YOU'LL REGRET IT...