Direct Capital continues to displease customers and have high employee turn over, just read many of the complaints here, on the BBB, Jobvent.com, Ripoffreport.com, etc. They are endless and would not exist if they were not true!

Charging up front fees and not returning deposits are some of the regular complaints. Others include promises of approved credit, "forgetting" important documents, failure to return calls, you name it.

Employees are unhappy and underpaid, and pushed daily to charge you fees for junk services.

Give me a call and I will be happy to help you with your needs!

Brian 603-501-8161

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments

On or about August 29, 2011 Brian Friedly and Balboa Capital filed a subpoena Duces Tecum upon Pissedconsumer.com seeking the identity of the anonymous posting dated July 20, 2010 onto this website and any identitfying information. The anonymous author has the right to respond to the subpoena filed in the New York County Supreme Court, Index No.:109555/2011, granted by O.Peter Sherwood on or about August 23, 2011. The petitioner's New York counsel is Elizabeth Crotty. Any objections should be filed with the court and counsel of record. Any additional correspondence may be forwarded to:

Matthew G. Stachowske, Esq.

Hoefle, Phoenix, Gormley & Roberts, P.A.

402 State St., Portsmouth, NH 03802

(603)436-0666

mstachowske@hpgrlaw.com

First off someone had asked that I come on here and set the reocrd straight about the slanderish post that was made back in July of 2010 against Direct. Well here I am. I am not a person to be petty and air my dislikes about a company if I have them on a public forum. Have I fallen victim to someone posing as me and trying to pass themselves off as me to get me in trouble. Oh yeah. The funniest thing about it is that they used a cellphone number that had been disconnected since February of 2010. Hello? If I was looking for business why would I use a disconnected number. Really guys?

I just want to set the record straight for my true friends at DCC that they know the truth. Not what they are being fed to believe. I wish you all well in life and I hope everything goes well.

Good Luck!

Brian

All I can say is BUYER BEWARE.Direct Capital Corporation is a horrible company to deal with.

I wish someone had warned us.

They will harrass you on phone -- RECORD IT.You will need an attorney if you get involved with this company.

The most recent comment on this whine/ slander must be B1968's friend.Placing personal info online isn't what friends do.

I AM currently gainfully employed at Direct Capital, if this complaint is from the person we think it is, Direct was supportive during his personal life turmoil so to come on a cusumer based whinning site to post about his ex employer, that disgracful and I always thought this person was a lot bigger of person than to turn to slander.

If the post isn't from him and someone else posted fronting as him than he should post setting the record straight.Fact is, this person IS posting garbage on other sites as well.

Life is short so I'll am offering Brian1968 some free advice; stay focused on your life, liberty and pursuit of happiness.

East Berne, New York, United States #175501

I am just going to take a moment here and point out a few obvious facts. The person in question here doesn't even own the number listed to call. He lost that to his ex-wife...so why would he publicly try to get business for himself at another company when calls wouldn't even go to him? Perhaps there are a few pots calling the kettle black on this forum. Maybe you should all stop for a second and take the time to back up, realize how childish you are, and move on with your days. Focus on your jobs and creating a better name for DCC, seems how the word is out and the credit is severely lacking. This seems like a childish way to "get back" at an ex employee by slandering his name all over the internet and defacing his integrity. Is that what DCC does to employees with tenure? bravo!

No I am not an ex employee or a current one for that matter. I am just very realistic.

Keep this space for consumer reports...not your own personal playground!

WHat happens when Balboa is done useing you?You'll be sweeping floors at Home Depot with plenty free time to write posts about them.

Your a pawn and don't even know it. As your world continues to crumble around you, it's clear to all that you'll take anyones side if they give you a dime.

Times running out on that dime balboa, once ungrateful and entitled, always ungrateful and entitled.3,000 miles can make it tough to see the truth.

Unreal, the amount of time people spend on this and other one sided web trash sites is absolutley absurd.There are two types of people in this world; those who work hard and are driven to be the best they can be, and the others feel that they are entitled sucess just by being alive.

You are the latter. It's a shame that the use of these sites is marred with people that can't come to grips that they are the ones that control there destiny and a job is just a vehicle that helps you get there.

Grow up or you'll waste the rest of your life living off the hard work of other people only to wake up one day and realize you never accomplished anything.That's the sad truth!

You are the latter.

It's a shame that the use of these sites is marred with people that can't come to grips that they are the ones that control there destiny and a job is just a vehicle that helps you get there.Grow up or you'll waste the rest of your life living off the hard work of other people.

I am unsure as to why you would post comments like this on this site.This site is not a Job venting, this site it is for customers to have a place complaints.

Comments like these just promote bad will.

There are people that work for Direct Capital that love their job, love working for the company and appreciate how Direct Capital treats the employees.Please leave your comments to yourself.