They financed a lease on equipment that didn't produce and we told them that, and they wouldn't let us get out of lease.Then our company went out of business and our attorney informed them to pickup equipment.

Whether they did or not we don't know but now Direct capital is suing us for 15,000 and going after us personally. This was not a loan but rather a lease. They're all horrible people who are affiliated with them. They should not be allowed to ruin people's lives.

They are sue happy.

That's how they make their money by suing poor people who lost their businesses.They finance leases when they see the company's struggling.

Review about: Direct Capital Equipment Leasing.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments

Lending Club - Investment Service Review from Atlanta, Georgia Lending Club "Scam artists. They write there own fake reviews. You will loose your *** with these *** artists. Then the little money you have left they will fine the *** out..." Read more Green Tree Mortgage sold out Change names to Ditech Ditech "Since I had Ditch Change they over charge mine Interest Rate Has going up from 6% To 8% now to 8.99% going to 9% and they make harder to pay..." Read more Direct Capital - Equipment loan(s) Direct Capital "I've had 2 equipment leases with Direct Capitol and have had no problems with them at all. I did repay loans back early and got no discounted finance or interest..." Read more Ditech worest mortgage co EVER!THEY NEED SUED AND SHUT DOWN! Ditech "The lack of communication, knowledge, customer service and supervisors is the worst. I have been promised in last year a supervisor will call back, or they will mail me an..." Read more Rooms to Go Customer Service for Delivery Rooms To Go "Two years ago I bought a leather bonded sleeper sofa from Rooms to Go. Since then the leather gradually began to strip off the sofa. In early July I went..." Read more Century Communities Refusal to Fix Their Issue Century Communities "My wife and I bought a home in the Reserve at Bay Creek in Loganville Georgia on January 20, 2016. Almost immediately (January 22, 2016) we started noticing water stains..." Read more Skechers - Defective Sports Shoes Skechers "My name is Mayank Jain (+919350172012) from India I purchased Skechers sports shoes a month back. Although its my 3rd purchase. I purchased the shoes for my wife around 3-4..." Read more Outdoors RV Timber Ridge 250RDS  not the quality you expect. Outdoors Rv "I to have had many issues with my trailer. We purchased a 2015 Timber Ridge the summer of 2016. I also feel ORV misrepresents their product. Initial quality and construction..." Read more