CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT anyone contact me. I have read all of your messages and they are all very similiar.

I have gone through so much, today is my birthday and I am here so you can only imagine what they have done to me. I will discuss this with anyone who wants to take part in this. I dont even have a job and there is no way they should have even considered me for any type of loan. I have never even spoke to them or asked them for a loan and I find myself in the same situatin as you 20,000 and I owe something like 35,000.

I dont even think they added in the unauthorized payments they took. I needed to write 100 words hope this is good

Class action anyone!

Review about: Direct Capital Loan.

Comments

You also can contact the federal trade commision. Im not sure who to contact first.

Yeah the company was trying to ask the judge for all kinds of paperwork that was already in thier hands to give me a hard time.the proof was right in front of the judges nose. So of course he disqualified thier request. Just more proof of their behavior.

When a person by the name of Jabari Prince contacts you to do a business with this fraudulent company, watch out! He is the most dangerous and slick guy you will ever meet.

In the process of the application, he is so sweet but once you've signed the documents, he will stab you in the back big time.

Watch out guys! I'm contacting the Attorney general for the NH.

It is a coincidenc that I'm here in Atlanta and soon as I gave them my information someone file taxes for my company, and they ewas the only person that I gave all of my information to. I'm not suggesting that they did it.

But what was so strange is that they didn't ever get back with me on the approval, and several month later he call again and said the same thing about he could do this as if he didn't understand who I was. So if anyone has a tax issue I think that they should look into it.Thanks

It is a coincidencs that I'm here in Atlanta anf just as soon as I gave them my information someone file taxes for my company. I'm not suggesting that they did it.

But was so strange is that they didn't ever get back with me, and several month later he call again and said the same thing about he could do this as if he didi'nt reconize who I was. So if anyone has a tax issue I think that they should look into it.

And p.s about the no job but you need a lawyer comment. I noticed he didnt want to announce the person he was suggesting to contact AG= Attorney General and if you have had a problem with Direct Capitol then that is the first person to contact. Thank you for the advise.

You are not listening I did not except anything from them never even spoke to them. They have been taking advantage of the underprivilaged and they need to stop and become a better company.

As you can see they have been changing alot around on the Better Business Bureau.

Besides why are you even reading this if you havent had a problem with them you are oviously checking up of them,too. Just go back to work or are you getting paid for this.

Priorities messed up a bit miss thing? Susie, can't believe you would even defend this wacky post.

I don't know much about Direct Capital but I do know about the law and blatant lies along with no accountability for your actions are grounds for a lawyer to milk you out of your money without providing you anything. Call you lawyer again, it'll cost you 200 an hour, sounds like a great use of your government unemployment money.

Astounding l, this site should pull your post and file a complaint with your local AG.

Holy Cow, this is what this country has come too. Posting a complaint that says this company shouldn't have loaned me money????

You took the money and take no responsibility for stealing money from a company. The only way you got 20k with no "job" is completely lying on your application, you committed FRAUD and now you are suing?? Wow, this is crazy. I hope you get taken to court and they expose you for the fraud you are.

This is the most absurd post I've ever read so I had to write a comment.

Gaudinier, good luck in your plight, hope you don't end up in jail for committing fraud. Oh yeah, Happy Birthday or was that a lie too?

And thank you susie

Thank you telemarketer. I know all of you others like to make fun of such seriousness.

But Direct capitals lawyers after avoiding my lawyers calls for months contacted him as soon as this post was put up.

Why? Because they now its true.Contact a1mom@hotmail.com with serious post.Thank you.

Why do some seem offended by the original post?

Passion for your company much? I thought so..

"Karma will catch up to you on way or another"

Is this original post for real?? That was the most absurd comment I have ever heard in my life!! You don't have a job and NEVER spoke to anyone? But you ended up getting $20k from them? HAHAHA. Please continue with your 100 words. I am looking forward to another laugh.

Honestly, this is the worst post I have ever read about anything in my life. Get a clue, grow up, and I would say SHUT UP. But, I actually am looking forward to your next 100 words.

Good god

I worked there, part of the cover up was to get them on the ACH for the monthly payment, they cronically double dipped, took extra money up front, charged insurance w/o informing clients, allowed contract to go into renewal w/o informing the customer, took extra money to buy out a deal. Basically did every angle they could to squeeze the unassuming typical small US business owner. Standard response to questions, "Their is no early prepayment penalty" aka- though it is a net term lease, you are required to pay the full term of the contract, this is not a loan.

gaudinier

This is how the company works. You are part of that.

You will see. The other people who actually contacted me feel the same as me.

Thanks

Call Obama, he'll help you. Bailing out crack pots is nothing new. His number is 867-5309.

No Job and they gave you 20g without every even talking to you, sounds like unemployment to me but hey, it's your birthday and being a teenager isn't easy now-a-days. You deserve a break, you work hard.....oh yeah, you don't have a job bit if you did, I bet you could be the best *** fry cook this side of bikini bottom.

Get out of la la land captain crunch, the real world is passing you by.