I have received several emails from DIRECT CAPITAL with this offer, that offer, the next offer . . . each of which I have chosen to ignore.

Now, minutes ago ANOTHER email with (MY COMPANY NAME) BEWARE! That is an attention grabber then isn't it.

Opening the email, I am greeted by my first name – and then "This week's features on the (my company name) BizEngine homepage . . . Do you have a business credit card? BEWARE… // Struggling to collect receivables? Get 10 great tips! // on and on and on – and this type of "˜scamming' needs to stop!

I think that the inappropriate use of such verbiage ought to be banned and/or forbidden. We're all battling in this economy to make a living and sustain that which we have and then along comes such aggression in marketing that one is taken aback – particularly AFTER reading this forum.

BOTTOM LINE – Direct Capital, leave me alone – I would sooner lose everything that I worked really hard for in the 15-years that I have lived in your country from my native Africa than have ANY business dealings with you.

STAY AWAY FROM ME!

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments

#204132

Guy- your whole post and comment is a blatant lie and a bad one at that.Regardless of your race, creed, religious beliefs, your slander will come back and *** you.

As YOU said is your most recent post, this site is designed for people to voice their opinion about a business experience, NOT to post Bull *** about an email you got and why it makes them a terrible because they sent it to you. The biggest issue here is direct capital made a mistake by emailing someone who is trying to tarnish there name. You don't have time to post?

The 5 are enough?Listen, whatever you do and wherever you do it, if you want to be successful, you'll need to broaden your horizons to understand how business works!

Say la ve' and Happy trails to you ***!

krhexsa
#201544

QUESTION - was this website created for consumers to post legitimate complaints or was it created for consumers to post legitimate complaints and then have to deal with endless insults and racial slurs?

This country never ceases to amaze me. In June I posted my frustration about endless emails . . . . and now I am the bad guy.

You shan't see me here again. I really couldn't be bothered . . . let this site expose me - my name / my company name / my address . . . then you can see who I really am. If they do not - I will - gladly!

#201465

Recruited a friend huh? Amazing that an astute African with deep feelings against American marketing techniques and is an airline exec WASTES hardworking peoples time by posting BS complaints and then recruits the guy in the cube next to him to jump in. Look, your clearly a defeated competitor grasping at straws so that you can beg others to do business with you by saying " read what that nice african gentlemen write online".

When you get fired from what ever chop shop finance brokerage firm allows you to lose them customers, you will then truely be free to go to Africa and live the life you deserve.

I've filled a complaint with this website about your multiple BS postings about Direct Capital and have been informed they are aware and will be taken it up with your employer. I'm sure they will then bring you and your firms name to the public. Roaches scatter when the lights come on so..........run roach run, the light will be on and you will then be out in the open and SQUASHED like the bug you are!

krhexsa
#200744

Thank you JB for your post on 14-10-2010 13:06 entitled Direct Capital = Scam!

I still get emails from them but just ignore them now . . . it is just the way it is!

What really gets me is the post before yours "Since your slandering their name over simple marketing emails and hearsay from junk postings online, I must assume your either ignorant or one of their competitors trying to make yourself look better by bashing others, either way the orginal complaint is useless to all and will be disregarded by anyone with half of brain."

This COWBOY will be moving on. Sooner than later, I am pleased to add - back to Africa where we know how to spell (You’re) and we don't bash one another with insults such as “I must assume your either ignorant or one of their competitors trying to make yourself look better by bashing others” – frankly, this is the first time that I have EVER posted anything online venting my frustrations . . . !

JB – I am glad that you did the exercise and came up with a well composed conclusion – my post was merely due to endless frustration – and being as that I am an executive in the Airline Industry and NOT a competitor, I am free to move on which is precisely what is happening . . . after all, why would American’s want ignorant people in this country posing as a competitor? None of this a slap in your face BTW JB – just a response to the post below yours – particularly since you have HAD the experience and...

#200427

Direct Capital = Scam!

I am so happy to see this opportunity to voice my horrible experience with Direct Capital.Do not borrow money from these folks.

All you need to do is ask them (really demand since they will work hard NOT to tell you) "What is my actual interest rate?" - should be easy to answer, but not for a company like this - they are worse than the loan sharks from the bad side of the tracks - they will try not to tell you the rate - because it is so horrible and is worse than what you could get from a loan shark!Avoid doing any business with Direct Capital.

#197849

I will tell you that I too have googled Direct Capital and do see the negative chatter but since I'm a business man, I make my own decisions based on my businesses needs.My partnership with them has been fruitful and I will continue to do business with them for many years to come.

This site is for consumers that feel they have be wronged in a transaction and not for a useless whine over getting an email. Hope you spend the same amount of time complaining about all the junk mail you recieve.

Tell them to not email you and move on with your life.Pandering to the other whinners wastes everyone's time

move on cowboy.

#197113

Dear Sir,

I'm a customer of Direct capital's and have done business with them for 8+ years. They do quite a bit of email marketing and often have some really neat gifts just for allowing them to provide you with a service business owners like myself need to grow. I've recieved numerous prizes from them, everything from an Ipad to a flip camera. The service has always been top notch and I have reffered them numerous friends with great sucess.

It's a real shame you would post something on this website because you don't want to be marketed to. It's people/ businesses like you that make sites like this completely useless because you waste readers tine by posting useless complaints. Ask them to take your name off the list and move on with your business.

What a waste

I am manager at Direct Capital Corporation.We can certainly make sure that you are of the list to email.

I cannot do this without your contact information.Please call me at 603-373-1927 or email me at mrandall@directcapital.com