3.9
Interest Rate

I've had 2 equipment leases with Direct Capitol and have had no problems with them at all. I did repay loans back early and got no discounted finance or interest charges back but I knew i wouldn't. Direct Capitol carried me through the process from start to finish. I received prompt responses from my reps during the whole process even after the loans where satisfied.

Would I use them again.....yes...Direct Capitol provided me funds I needed to take my business to the next level !

Direct Capitol...for me was "professional, knowledgable, and responsive" to my needs as a customer.

Do you have to be careful and know what your getting into when entering into any legal agreement....Absolutely.....

This reviewer shared experience about "just because..." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Direct Capital and uploaded a picture. the best about direct capital loan from Direct Capital was staff at direct capitol. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Direct Capital.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Direct Capital to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments