So, we were looking for a company to lease some equipment, we went through the normal questions and ask them what documents you need, what scores do you require, please tell us everything you need to process the loan because we do not want to run the credit unless we have discussed and received pre-approval at least.
Famous BLOW SUNSHINE UP THE PANT LEG FROM DIRECT CAPITAL
We only go by credit score, you need no other documents to get approved. WTH do they then ask for bank statements, 5 references, corp docs, and then tell us a 720 credit score is to low to get a 30,000 lease line while showing 80,000 in the bank and 150,000 credit line at Chase and10,000 at Cap 1.
The wrench name Julie Genest | Direct Capital is so unprofessional and really a bald face liar.
I would not be doing business with these people for ***, and now so glad we were turned down based on what I've read. The only reason we went to them was that the equipment company said that they were a good group of people. Little did they know and by the way we dropped the equipment company after getting involved with this terrible company.
WARING WARNING WARNING STAY AWAY FROM DIRECT CAP
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
- Think they are shady
What I disliked
- Julie genest direct capital
- Reason of review:
- SCAM SCAM SCAM
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Direct Capital Equipment Leasing
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "August 2005 I moved to a home known as 24XXX Cruise Circle Dr. Canyon Lake, CA. 92587. In February 2007 I purchased the home. In 2010 my mortgage company GMAC..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I reviewed on here last year after I closed(March 2015)... but I feel this organization is easily worth writing another review for. First I will start with the numbers of..."
- "About four years ago I purchased a red bycast leather sectional sofa, matching chair and two matching ottomans from Rooms To Go, Ocala, Fl. I was suspicious right from..."
- "Wesley Berry florists is a fraud. They do not send what was ordered by something that is truly inferior. Attempts to call and complain ends up with a transfer to..."
- "I purchased a diamond ring from Kmart and in less than a month one of the diamonds fell out. I called the "smart plan" as I purchased the extra warranty..."
- "Their service sucks! Couple days ago I notice my page was in blank when I had many listings and I contact them by email and they said because they send..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I ordered a blueprint and what I got was a black and white copy of a "blueprint". It's blurry and not worth mounting much less displaying. You..."