Glendive, Montana

Horrible horrible company.. Thought I was getting a loan at 8% turned out after the buyout it was 40%!! Do not work with them they will scam and steal from you. They are crooks!

Beware of this company they will tell you anything then they will change it and *** over big time. Do not believe anything they say as they will not honor it. 40% rate on a one year not wow just wow I could get better rates on a creidt card even the worst one one the market isnt 40%!

If they call hang up ! hang up hang up

Review about: Direct Capital Loan.

Had an Experience with Direct Capital?

Comments

#207392

Please disregard my comment as I have had a change of heart since I got fired. Direct Capital was constantly taking my customers by giving them lower rates and payments. Please excuse me, I was wrong.

#206026

can you believe these people try to do damage control by monitoring these type of sites?these complaints must be getting to them!

good!!they truly are the *** of the earth.

#197115

Not sure where you went to school but if no one ever told you, let me be the first: READ YOUR CONTRACT in everything you do.It pains me to hear people like you say, they told me this or said that it was that.

Fact is, you get what you sign up for and if you didn't read it, you have no one to blame but yourself.Grow up and take ownership of your decisions.

Hello,

I would love to discuss this with you, I am a Senior Manager here at Direct Capital and I am very interested in assisting you with your interactions with Direct Capital. I am unable to determine how to assist you without your information Please call me at 1-603-373-1927 or you can email me at mrandall@directcapital.com.

Hello,